vineri, 4 martie 2011

Impressions after (remember)

I was there, near the stage, near him! It was incredible, so much energy, so much joy! Jean Michel was so into music, he played at the maximum! And this could be felt no matter what! Especially when he answered my smiles! (allow me to at least dream of it...)
All his music is awesome, I cannot describe my feelings quite exactly!
At the concert I couldn't sit in my place, I HAD to go near him, by the scene!!!


He is the same crazy man as he was when creating this music full of feelings, states of mind and soul, full of shivers and any other possible experiences! He is so great in what he is doing, even now! Two more months and he will be 62! Unbelievable, but true! Amazing work, amazing man!

(this text was written in 2010, soon after his concert in Romania)

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu